From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Variation in the prevalence of familial hypercholesterolemia around the world,
by Lena Mathews, American College of Cardiology, Jul 17
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia and the 2013 American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Guidelines: Myths, Oversimplification, and Misinterpretation Versus Facts.
Knowles Joshua W et al. Am. J. Cardiol. 2015 May 9.
- [Familial hypercholesterolemia: why screening, counselling and treatment should be integrated].
Roeters van Lennep J E et al. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2015 159(0) A8875
- Early initiation of statin treatment in children with familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Braamskamp Marjet J A M et al. Curr. Opin. Lipidol. 2015 Jun 26(3) 236-9
- CASCADE-FH Registry: Patients lack awareness of familial hypercholesterolemia,
Healio, Mar 14
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario