- An educational booklet for patients with familial hypercholesterolemia
Heart UK, 2017
- How Studying Familial Hypercholesterolemia Resulted in the Discovery of Statins as an Effective Treatment for High Cholesterol
JAMA Podcast, July 25, 2017
- LDLR Variant Databases and Familial Hypercholesterolemia Population Studies
L Andersen et al, JACC, February 2017
- A framework for bridging the gap in the care of familial hypercholesterolaemia in the community: pragmatic and economic perspectives.
Purchase Sharon et al. Int J Evid Based Healthc 2014 Dec 12(4) 244-54
- Public health action in genomics is now needed beyond newborn screening.
Bowen MS, et al. Public health genomics 2012 12 (6) 6
lunes, 12 de febrero de 2018
Familial hypercholesterolemia [Updates on Specific Diseases]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.