Last Posted: Feb 02, 2018
- Population-Wide Genetic Risk Prediction of Complex Diseases: A Pilot Feasibility Study in Macau Population for Precision Public Healthcare Planning.
Tsui Nancy B Y et al. Scientific reports 2018 Jan (1) 1853
- Effect of Disclosing Genetic Risk for Coronary Heart Disease on Information Seeking and Sharing: The MI-GENES Study (Myocardial Infarction Genes).
Brown Sherry-Ann N et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Aug 10(4)
- The interaction of genetic predisposition and socioeconomic position with type 2 diabetes mellitus: cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses from the Lifelines Cohort and Biobank Study.
van Zon Sander K R et al. Psychosomatic medicine 2018 Jan
- Usefulness of the genetic risk score to identify phenocopies in families with familial hypercholesterolemia?
Ghaleb Youmna et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Jan
- Genetic Risk Score Is Associated with Vertical Cup-to-Disc Ratio and Improves Prediction of Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma in Latinos.
Nannini Drew R, et al. Ophthalmology 2018 1
- Genetics in the prevention and management of coronary artery disease.
Roberts Robert et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2018 Jan
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario