What's NewLast Updated: Feb 18, 2016
- Management of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Hong Kong.
Hu Miao et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Associations of egg and cholesterol intakes with carotid intima-media thickness and risk of incident coronary artery disease according to apolipoprotein E phenotype in men: the Kuopio Ischaemic Heart Disease Risk Factor Study.
Virtanen Jyrki K, et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Does Heart Disease Run in Your Family?
Rhiannon's Story (From CDC Information Database)
- Validation of a risk prediction score for proximal neoplasia in colorectal cancer screening: a prospective colonoscopy study.
Wong Martin C S, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 20396 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Strong Men Put Their Heart Health First
(From CDC Information Database)
- The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Funding for Newborn Screening Services.
Costich Julia F et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 131(1) 160-6 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- What You Don't Know: Improving Family Health History Knowledge among Multigenerational Families of Mexican Origin.
Goergen Andrea F et al. Public health genomics 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Heart disease: Know your family history, risk factors,
by Gale A. Mills, Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise, February 4, 2016 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- [Correlation between offspring congenital heart disease and MTHFR 677C/T polymorphism and general status of pregnant women].
Jiang Youfang, et al. Zhonghua liu xing bing xue za zhi = Zhonghua liuxingbingxue zazhi 2015 10 (10) 1072-6 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Am I at risk for heart disease?
A Sturm, NSGC blog post, February 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Lower Your Risk for the Number 1 Killer of Women
(From CDC Information Database)
- Association of Arrhythmia-Related Genetic Variants With Phenotypes Documented in Electronic Medical Records.
Van Driest Sara L et al. JAMA 2016 Jan 315(1) 47-57 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Causal Assessment of Serum Urate Levels in Cardiometabolic Diseases Through a Mendelian Randomization Study.
Keenan Tanya, et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016 2 (4) 407-16 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Single nucleotide polymorphism of NKX2-5 gene with sporadic congenital heart disease in Chinese Bai population.
Cao Yu, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental pathology 2015 0 (11) 14917-24 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Apolipoprotein E receptor 2 Gene Polymorphisms Associated with Dyslipidemia among Thai Population.
Thongket Polphet, et al. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand = Chotmaihet thangphaet 2015 10 S85-90 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The MTHFR C677T polymorphism is associated with mitral valve rheumatic heart disease.
Carlus S J, et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2016 1 (1) 109-14 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association between Apolipoprotein C-III Gene Polymorphisms and Coronary Heart Disease: A Meta-analysis.
Zhang Jing-Zhan, et al. Aging and disease 2016 1 (1) 36-44 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- February is American Heart Month. What are rare diseases involving the heart.
NIH Office of Rare Diseases (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- The relation between apolipoprotein E (APOE) genotype and peripheral artery disease in patients at high risk for cardiovascular disease.
Koopal Charlotte, et al. Atherosclerosis 2016 1 187-192 (From HuGE Literature Finder)