Last Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- A randomized Phase II study of veliparib with temozolomide or carboplatin/paclitaxel versus placebo with carboplatin/paclitaxel in BRCA1/2 metastatic breast cancer: design and rationale.
Isakoff Steven J, et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2016 10
- Association of transcription factor 7-like 2 gene polymorphisms with breast cancer risk in northwest Chinese women.
Min Weili, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- Prevalence of BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations in a Brazilian population sample at-risk for hereditary breast cancer and characterization of its genetic ancestry.
Fernandes Gabriela C, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- Identification and management of women with a family history of breast cancer: Practical guide for clinicians.
Heisey Ruth et al. Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien 2016 Oct 62(10) 799-803
- Moving In and Out of the What-Ifs: The Experiences of Unaffected Women Living in Families Where a Breast Cancer 1 or 2 Genetic Mutation Was Not Found.
Schroeder Dawn et al. Cancer nursing 2016 Oct
- Primary care providers' experiences with and perceptions of personalized genomic medicine.
Carroll June C et al. Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien 2016 Oct 62(10) e626-e635
- The analytical validation of the Oncotype DX Recurrence Score assay.
Baehner Frederick L et al. Ecancermedicalscience 2016 10675
- Time to incorporate germline multigene panel testing into breast and ovarian cancer patient care.
Graffeo Rossella et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Oct
- Breast Cancer in Young Women
- Patterns and Trends in Age-Specific Black-White Differences in Breast Cancer Incidence and Mortality - United States, 1999-2014.
Richardson Lisa C et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Oct 65(40) 1093-1098
- Genotypes of CYP2C8 and FGD4 and their association with peripheral neuropathy or early dose reduction in paclitaxel-treated breast cancer patients.
Lam Siu W, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 10
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth gene, SBF2, associated with taxane-induced peripheral neuropathy in African-Americans.
Schneider Bryan P, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- Erratum to: Genetic variants of ESR1 and SGSM3 are associated with the susceptibility of breast cancer in the Chinese population.
Tan Tan, et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2016 10
- Early onset breast cancer in Ashkenazi women carriers of founder BRCA1/2 mutations: beyond 10 years of follow-up.
Dagan E, et al. European journal of cancer care 2016 10
- MiRNA-binding site functional polymorphisms in DNA repair genes RAD51, RAD52, and XRCC2 and breast cancer risk in Chinese population.
Cao Jingjing, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 10
- Human (5372)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (487)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (115)
- Pathogen (0)