Last Updated: Sep 30, 2016
- Bringing Blood-Based Molecular Testing to the Clinic.
Janku Filip, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 9
- EGFR gene copy number as a predictive/biomarker for patients with non-small-cell lung cancer receiving tyrosine kinase inhibitor treatment: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Zhang Xin, et al. Journal of investigative medicine : the official publication of the American Federation for Clinical Research 2016 9
- Polymorphisms in Cytokine Genes are Associated with Higher Levels of Fatigue and Lower Levels of Energy in Women Following Breast Cancer Surgery.
Kober Kord M, et al. Journal of pain and symptom management 2016 9
- Prognostic and Predictive Value of KRAS Mutation in NSCLC.
Yamamoto Satomi, et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2016 10 (10) e128-9
- Limits to Personalized Cancer Medicine
IF Tannock et al, NEJM, September 29, 2016
- A comprehensive meta-analysis of genetic associations between five key SNPs and colorectal cancer risk.
Hong Yi, et al. Oncotarget 2016 9
- BRCA mutations and survival in breast cancer: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis.
Zhu Yaning, et al. Oncotarget 2016 9
- Clinical Genotyping of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers Using Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing: Utility of Identifying Rare and Co-mutations in Oncogenic Driver Genes.
Tafe Laura J, et al. Neoplasia (New York, N.Y.) 2016 9 (9) 577-83
- Clinically Significant Unclassified Variants in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes Among Korean Breast Cancer Patients.
Yoon Kyong-Ah, et al. Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association 2016 9
- Final overall survival in JO22903, a phase II, open-label study of first-line erlotinib for Japanese patients with EGFR mutation-positive non-small-cell lung cancer.
Yamamoto Noboru, et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2016 9
- MMP-1 promoter polymorphism is associated with risk of radiation-induced lung injury in lung cancer patients treated with radiotherapy.
Liu Bo, et al. Oncotarget 2016 9
- Salvage therapy or simplification of salvage regimens with dolutegravir plus ritonavir-boosted darunavir dual therapy in highly cART-experienced subjects: an Italian cohort.
Capetti Amedeo F, et al. Antiviral therapy 2016 9
- Cancer immunotherapy is moving fast. Heres what you need to know.
L McGinley, Washington Post, September 28, 2016
- Common cancers share familial susceptibility: implications for cancer genetics and counselling.
Yu Hongyao et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 Sep
- How Are Information Seeking, Scanning, and Processing Related to Beliefs About the Roles of Genetics and Behavior in Cancer Causation?
Waters Erika A et al. Journal of health communication 2016 Sep 1-10
- Human (30804)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (157)
- Pathogen (0)