Last Updated: Sep 29, 2016
- Salvage therapy or simplification of salvage regimens with dolutegravir plus ritonavir-boosted darunavir dual therapy in highly cART-experienced subjects: an Italian cohort.
Capetti Amedeo F, et al. Antiviral therapy 2016 9
- A 6-amino acid insertion/deletion polymorphism in the mucin domain of TIM-1 confers protections against HIV-1 infection.
Biasin Mara, et al. Microbes and infection / Institut Pasteur 2016 9
- National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- Frequency of the CCR5-delta32 allele in Brazilian populations: A systematic literature review and meta-analysis.
Silva-Carvalho Wlisses Henrique Veloso et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2016 Sep 101-7
- Invasive Pneumococcal Disease (IPD) in HIV Infected Patients in Israel since the Introduction of Pneumococcal Conjugated Vaccines (PCV): Analysis of a Nationwide Surveillance Study, 2009-2014.
Chowers Michal, et al. Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics 2016 9 0
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in Cellular Drug Transporters Are Associated with Intolerance to Antiretroviral Therapy in Brazilian HIV-1 Positive Individuals.
Arruda Mônica Barcellos, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (9) e0163170
- Prevalence of Sickle Cell Trait and Reliability of Self-Reported Status among Expectant Parents in Nigeria: Implications for Targeted Newborn Screening.
Burnham-Marusich Amanda R et al. Public health genomics 2016 Sep 19(5)
- 48 week outcomes of maraviroc-containing regimens following the genotypic or Trofile assay in HIV-1 failing subjects: the OSCAR Study.
Nozza Silvia, et al. The new microbiologica 2016 9 (3) 192-6
- Genetically determined ancestry is more informative than self-reported race in HIV-infected and -exposed children.
Spector Stephen A, et al. Medicine 2016 9 (36) e4733
- Impact of APOL1 polymorphism and IL-1? priming in the entry and persistence of HIV-1 in human podocytes.
Mikulak Joanna, et al. Retrovirology 2016 0 (1) 63
- Relationship of TRIM5 and TRIM22 polymorphisms with liver disease and HCV clearance after antiviral therapy in HIV/HCV coinfected patients.
Medrano Luz M, et al. Journal of translational medicine 2016 0 257
- A dual role for Mannan-binding lectin-associated serine protease 2 (MASP-2) in HIV infection.
Boldt Angelica Beate Winter, et al. Molecular immunology 2016 8 48-56
- ITPA deficiency and ribavirin level are still predictive of anaemia in HCV-HIV-coinfected patients receiving ribavirin combined with a first-generation DAA (ANRS HC27 study).
Kheloufi Farid, et al. Antiviral therapy 2016 9
- HIV Infection Linked to Injection Use of Oxymorphone in Indiana, 2014-2015.
Peters Philip J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Jul 375(3) 229-39
- IFN-stimulated gene expression is independent of the IFNL4 genotype in chronic HIV-1 infection.
Monteleone Katia, et al. Archives of virology 2016 8
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (15)