Last Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Update: Influenza Activity United States and Worldwide, May 22September 10, 2016
MMWR, September 23, 2016
- Influenza 2016-2017 Season
- Host genetics of severe influenza: from mouse Mx1 to human IRF7.
Ciancanelli Michael J et al. Current opinion in immunology 2016 Feb 109-20
- Multi-Omics Studies towards Novel Modulators of Influenza A Virus-Host Interaction.
Söderholm Sandra et al. Viruses (10)
- Translating genomic sequences into antibody efficacy and safety against influenza toward clinical trial outcomes: a case study.
Yang Hsih-Te et al. Drug discovery today 2016 Jun
- Antibody responses to influenza a H1N1 vaccine compared to the circulating strain in influenza vaccine recipients during the 2013/2014 season in North America.
Barron Michelle A, et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2016 8 56-60
- Inhibition of influenza A virus matrix and nonstructural gene expression using RNA interference.
McMillen Cynthia M et al. Virology 2016 Jul 497171-184
- IFITM3 and severe influenza virus infection. No evidence of genetic association.
López-Rodríguez M, et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2016 8
- Reversion of Cold-adapted Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine into a Pathogenic Virus.
Zhou Bin et al. Journal of virology 2016 Jul
- Multiplex assay for subtyping avian influenza A viruses by cDNA hybridization and adapter-mediated amplification.
Yang Genyan et al. Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2016 Jul
- Association of indoor air pollution from coal combustion with influenza-like illness in housewives.
Wang Bin, et al. Environmental pollution (Barking, Essex : 1987) 2016 6
- Delayed norovirus epidemic in the 2009-2010 season in Japan: potential relationship with intensive hand sanitizer use for pandemic influenza.
Inaida S, et al. Epidemiology and infection 2016 6 1-7
- The His131Arg substitution in the FCGR2A gene (rs1801274) is not associated with the severity of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 infection.
Maestri Alvino, et al. BMC research notes 2016 0 (1) 296
- Sentinel Surveillance for Influenza among Severe Acute Respiratory Infection and Acute Febrile Illness Inpatients at Three Hospitals in Ghana.
Jones Alexander H et al. Influenza and other respiratory viruses 2016 May
- Association of Oseltamivir Activation with Gender and Carboxylesterase 1 Genetic Polymorphisms.
Shi Jian, et al. Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology 2016 5