Last Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Exome Sequencing Reveals Primary Immunodeficiencies in Children with Community-Acquired Pseudomonas aeruginosa Sepsis.
Asgari Samira, McLaren Paul J, Peake Jane, Wong Melanie, Wong Richard, Bartha Istvan, Francis Joshua R, Abarca Katia, Gelderman Kyra A, Agyeman Philipp, Aebi Christoph, Berger Christoph, Fellay Jacques, Schlapbach Luregn J, .Frontiers in immunology 2016 357
- Sepsis is Life Changing for All Involved
- Genomics and pharmacogenomics of sepsis: so close and yet so far
JA Russell, Critical Care, Sept 2016
- Genetic Association Studies Identify Unanticipated Gene Pathways Influencing Sepsis Outcome.
Walley Keith R, et al. EBioMedicine 2016 9
- Salvage therapy or simplification of salvage regimens with dolutegravir plus ritonavir-boosted darunavir dual therapy in highly cART-experienced subjects: an Italian cohort.
Capetti Amedeo F, et al. Antiviral therapy 2016 9
- TLR4 genetic variation is associated with inflammatory responses in Gram-positive sepsis.
Chantratita Narisara, et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 9
- Association Study Between Promoter Polymorphisms of ADAM17 and Progression of Sepsis.
Shao Yiming, et al. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2016 9 (4) 1247-1261
- Maternal Interleukin Genotypes Are Associated With NICU Outcomes Among Low-Birth-Weight Infants.
Baumgartel Kelley L, et al. Biological research for nursing 2016 9
- Portal Vein Thrombosis in a Preterm Newborn with Mutation of the MTHFR and PAI-1 Genes and Sepsis by Candida parapsilosis.
Giuffrè Mario, et al. American journal of perinatology 2016 9 (11) 1099-103
- Variants in LTA, TNF, IL1B and IL10 genes associated with the clinical course of sepsis.
Montoya-Ruiz Carolina, et al. Immunologic research 2016 9
- Letter to the Editor: Lack of requirements for conducting meta-analysis to evaluate the association between the TLR2 Arg753Gln polymorphism and the risk of sepsis.
Tsujimoto Yasushi, et al. Critical care (London, England) 2016 0 248
- Seropositivity and epidemiology of human parechovirus types 1, 3, and 6 in Japan.
Watanabe K, et al. Epidemiology and infection 2016 8 1-10
- Genetics and the Evaluation of the Febrile Child
HB Bauchner, JAMA, August 23, 2016
- Genotyping of vitamin D receptor gene polymorphisms using mismatched amplification mutation assay in neonatal sepsis patients of Odisha, eastern India.
Das Biswadeep, et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2016 8 40-47
- Making Health Care Safer- Think sepsis. Time matters.
- Huamn (1)
- Pathogen (0)