Last Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Is the gut microbiome an important cause of obesity
StatNews, September 22, 2016
- Interactions between host genetics and gut microbiome in diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
Ussar Siegfried et al. Molecular metabolism 2016 Sep 5(9) 795-803
- Early-Life Exposure to Antibiotics, Alterations in the Intestinal Microbiome, and Risk of Metabolic Disease in Children and Adults.
Yallapragada Sushmita G et al. Pediatric annals 2015 Nov 44(11) e265-9
- Your Gut's Gone Viral, And That Might Be Good For Your Health
NPR, August 29, 2016
- Joint effects of pregnancy, sociocultural, and environmental factors on early life gut microbiome structure and diversity
AM Levin et al, Science Reports, August 2016
- Sex differences in immune responses.
Klein Sabra L, et al. Nature reviews. Immunology 2016 8
- Gut check
CS Greene, Science Translational Medicine, August 17, 2016
- FUT2 genotype influences lung function, exacerbation frequency and airway microbiota in non-CF bronchiectasis.
Taylor Steven L, et al. Thorax 2016 8
- A pleiotropic missense variant in SLC39A8 is associated with Crohn's disease and human gut microbiome composition.
Li Dalin, et al. Gastroenterology 2016 8
- From mouse to man? Not necessarily!
JM Brown, Sci Trans Med, August 10, 2016
- How The Microbes Inside Us Went From Enemies To Purported Superhealers
C Beans, NPR, August 9, 2016
- Poop Pills Surprise Failure Shows That the Microbiome is Still a Mystery
R Cross, MIT review, July 29, 2016
- Microbiome 'social network' revealed by gene swaps
PA Smith, Nature News, July 13, 2016
- Capturing the diversity of the human gut microbiota through culture-enriched molecular profiling
JT Lau et al, Genome Medicine, July 2016
- Raising standards in microbiome research
Editorial, Nature Microbiology, June 2016
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (3)
- Human (29)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (1)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (3)