Last Posted: Aug 17, 2017
- Genetics of non-syndromic childhood obesity and the use of high-throughput DNA sequencing technologies.
da Fonseca Ana Carolina Proença et al. Journal of diabetes and its complications 2017 Jun
- Genes and the environment? Factors, patterns that lead to childhood obesity risk
Science Mag, June 16, 2017
- The Promise and Opportunities for Screening and Treating Childhood Obesity USPSTF Recommendation Statement
T Quattrin et al, JAMA Pediatrics, June 20, 2017
- Predicting Polygenic Obesity Using Genetic Information.
Loos Ruth J F et al. Cell metabolism 2017 Mar 25(3) 535-543
- Childhood obesity and new technologies
L Cameron, PHG Foundation, September 16, 2016
- The Genetics of Pediatric Obesity.
Chesi Alessandra et al. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism: TEM 2015 Dec 26(12) 711-21
- The Impact of Familial Predisposition to Obesity and Cardiovascular Disease on Childhood Obesity.
Nielsen Louise Aas et al. Obesity facts 2015 8(5) 319-28
- The Role of the Gut Microbiota in Childhood Obesity.
Pihl Andreas Friis et al. Childhood obesity (Print) 2016 Aug 12(4) 292-9
- Early-Life Exposure to Antibiotics, Alterations in the Intestinal Microbiome, and Risk of Metabolic Disease in Children and Adults.
Yallapragada Sushmita G et al. Pediatric annals 2015 Nov (11) e265-9
- Childhood Obesity Causes & Consequences
- Childhood Obesity: Causes, Consequences, and Management.
Gurnani Muskaan et al. Pediatr. Clin. North Am. 2015 Aug (4) 821-40
- September is National Childhood Obesity Month
- Genome-wide screen of DNA methylation identifies novel markers in childhood obesity.
Ding Xu et al. Gene 2015 Apr 12.
- Interactions between Obesity-Related Copy Number Variants and Dietary Behaviors in Childhood Obesity.
Zhang Dandan et al. Nutrients 2015 (4) 3054-66
- Association of antibiotics in infancy with early childhood obesity.
Bailey L Charles et al. JAMA pediatrics 2014 Nov (11) 1063-9