- Family history in ovarian cancer referral population.
Berg L A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 1996 Mar 5(1) 27-38
- Importance of PCR-based Tumor Testing in the Evaluation of Lynch Syndrome-associated Endometrial Cancer.
Bruegl Amanda S et al. Advances in anatomic pathology 2017 Aug
- Preoperative genetic testing impacts surgical decision making in BRCA mutation carriers with breast cancer: a retrospective cohort analysis.
Yadav Siddhartha et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 1511
- Preoperative Panel Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes Does Not Significantly Impact Time to Surgery for Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer Patients Compared with BRCA1/2 Testing.
Murphy Amy E et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2017 Aug
- Expanded Gene Panel Use for Women With Breast Cancer: Identification and Intervention Beyond Breast Cancer Risk.
O'Leary Erin et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2017 Aug
sábado, 9 de septiembre de 2017
Hereditary cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
Hereditary Cancers: Personal Stories
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.