CDC and Medscape Collaborate to Deliver Latest Zika Guidance for Clinicians
- 10 Questions About Zika: The CDC Answers
- This Expert Commentary has also been translated into Portuguese: Dez dúvidas sobre o Zika: O CDC responde.
- Advising Pregnant Women About Zika: Latest Guidance From CDC
- FDA Issues Guidance to Protect Blood Supply From Zika Virus
- Clinicians Struggling With What to Advise About Zika
- Zika Virus Resource Center
Medscape Editor's Note
What is known and unknown about Zika virus and its rapid expansion worldwide continues to be explored and confirmed by the world's leading health authorities. Medscape, in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, provides answers, as we know them, to the most pressing questions asked by healthcare professionals.
– Laurie Scudder, Editorial Director