What's NewLast Updated: Jan 21, 2016
- What's New in diabetes: Prediabetes Awareness Campaign
CDC Diabetes, January 2016 (From CDC Information Database)
- The Suprising Truth About Prediabetes
(From CDC Information Database)
- So, do I have prediabetes?
Ad Council, January 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Take the Prediabetes Risk Test | Type 2 Diabetes Prevention | Ad Council
Ad Council Video, January 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Glucose-Raising Polymorphisms in the Human Clock Gene Cryptochrome 2 (CRY2) Affect Hepatic Lipid Content.
Machicao Fausto, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (1) e0145563 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Familial hypercholesterolemia: PCSK9 InsLEU genetic variant and prediabetes/diabetes risk.
Saavedra Yascara G Luna, et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 0 0 (6) 786-793.e1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association study of polymorphisms in FOXO3, AKT1 and IGF-2R genes with human longevity in a Han Chinese population.
Li Ning, et al. Oncotarget 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- GLUTATHIONE PEROXIDASE-1 PRO200LEU POLYMORPHISM (RS1050450) IS ASSOCIATED WITH MORBID OBESITY INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PRESENCE OF PREDIABETES OR DIABETES IN WOMEN FROM CENTRAL MEXICO.
Hernández Guerrero César, et al. Nutricion hospitalaria 0 0 (n04) 1516-1525 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- CDKN2A-rs10811661 polymorphism, waist-hip ratio, systolic blood pressure, and dyslipidemia are the independent risk factors for prediabetes in a Vietnamese population.
Binh Tran Quang, et al. BMC genetics 2015 0 (1) 107 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Prevalence of Retinopathy in Adult Patients with GCK-MODY and HNF1A-MODY.
Szopa M, et al. Experimental and clinical endocrinology & diabetes : official journal, German Society of Endocrinology [and] German Diabetes Association 2015 8 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Prediabetes is associated with HNF-4 ? P2 promoter polymorphism rs1884613: a case-control study in Han Chinese population and an updated meta-analysis.
Wang Changyi, et al. Disease markers 2014 0 231736 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Obesity has an interactive effect with genetic variation in the activating transcription factor 6 gene on the risk of pre-diabetes in individuals of Chinese Han descent.
Gu Nan, et al. PloS one 2014 0 (10) e109805 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Fat mass and obesity-associated gene rs11642015 polymorphism is significantly associated with prediabetes and type 2 diabetes subsequent to adjustment for body mass index.
Han Liyuan, et al. Biomedical reports 2014 9 (5) 681-686 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Common variants in PERK, JNK, BIP and XBP1 genes are associated with the risk of prediabetes or diabetes-related phenotypes in a Chinese population.
Feng Nan, et al. Chinese medical journal 2014 0 (13) 2438-44 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The MTMR9 rs2293855 polymorphism is associated with glucose tolerance, insulin secretion, insulin sensitivity and increased risk of prediabetes.
Tang L, et al. Gene 2014 8 (2) 150-5 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Serum proteomes distinguish children developing type 1 diabetes in a cohort with HLA-conferred susceptibility.
Moulder Robert, et al. Diabetes 2015 6 (6) 2265-78 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Sclerostin and Insulin Resistance in Prediabetes: Evidence of a Cross Talk Between Bone and Glucose Metabolism.
Daniele Giuseppe, et al. Diabetes care 2015 8 (8) 1509-17 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- A common variant in the MTNR1b gene is associated with increased risk of impaired fasting glucose (IFG) in youth with obesity.
Zheng Chao, et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2015 5 (5) 1022-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Follicle-stimulating hormone associates with prediabetes and diabetes in postmenopausal women.
Wang Ningjian, et al. Acta diabetologica 2015 5 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Large Individual Differences in Serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Response to Vitamin D Supplementation: Effects of Genetic Factors, Body Mass Index, and Baseline Concentration. Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial.
Sollid S T, et al. Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme 2015 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)