What's NewLast Updated: Mar 11, 2016
- 'Good' cholesterol mutation linked to heart disease Genetic study deals blow to the idea that high levels of HDL cholesterol reduce heart risk.
H Ledford, Nature News, March 10, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- The UK Paediatric Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Register: preliminary data.
Ramaswami Uma et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2016 Mar (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Data on plasma levels of apolipoprotein E, correlations with lipids and lipoproteins stratified by APOE genotype, and risk of ischemic heart disease.
Rasmussen Katrine L, et al. Data in brief 2016 3 923-32 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- [Carriage of A Allele of Polymorphic Marker G(-238)A of TNF Gene Is Associated With Unfavorable Prognosis in Patients With Chronic Systolic Heart Failure].
Gerasimova O N, et al. Kardiologiia 2015 0 (9) 25-30 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Role of Genomics in Cardiovascular Health
Video from the American Heart Association (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- E670G polymorphism of PCSK9 gene of patients with coronary heart disease among Han population in Hainan and three provinces in the northeast of China.
He Xi-Min, et al. Asian Pacific journal of tropical medicine 2016 2 (2) 172-6 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The Genetics of Dyslipidemia When Less Is More
S Kersten, NEJM, March 2, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Inactivating Variants in ANGPTL4 and Risk of Coronary Artery Disease
FE Dewey et al, NEJM, March 2, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Genetically predicted 17beta-estradiol and cardiovascular risk factors in women: a Mendelian randomization analysis using young women in Hong Kong and older women in the Guangzhou Biobank Cohort Study.
Au Yeung Shiu Lun, et al. Annals of epidemiology 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Does SOD3 R213G Homozygosity Influence Morbidity, Mortality, and Lung Function in the General Population?
Kobylecki Camilla J, et al. Antioxidants & redox signaling 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)