What's NewLast Updated: Mar 10, 2016
- Expanded carrier screening in an infertile population: how often is clinical decision making affected?
Franasiak Jason M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Mar (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- [Relationship of MTHFR gene polymorphisms with infertility].
Guo Kai-min, et al. Zhonghua nan ke xue = National journal of andrology 2016 2 (2) 171-4 (FromHuGE Literature Finder)
- The "omics" of human male infertility: integrating big data in a systems biology approach.
Carrell D T et al. Cell and tissue research 2016 Jan (1) 295-312 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Epigenetics and male reproduction: the consequences of paternal lifestyle on fertility, embryo development, and children lifetime health.
Stuppia Liborio et al. Clinical epigenetics 2015 120 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Genetics of male infertility: from research to clinic.
Krausz Csilla et al. Reproduction (Cambridge, England) 2015 Nov (5) R159-74 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Predictive value of GGN and CAG repeat polymorphisms of androgen receptors in testicular cancer: a meta-analysis.
Jiang Weijun, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The Relationship Between Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase Gene (NOS3) Polymorphisms, NOS3 Expression, and Varicocele.
Kahraman Cigdem Yuce, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic Polymorphism of CYP2D6 and Clomiphene Concentrations in Infertile Patients with Ovulatory Dysfunction Treated with Clomiphene Citrate.
Ji Misuk, et al. Journal of Korean medical science 2016 2 (2) 310-4 (From HuGE Literature Finder)