- Health Alert Network- Update: Interim Guidelines for Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus — United States, 2016
- Zika Travel Health Information
- Informes de MMWR sobre Zika
- Zika Virus Health Information Resource Guide (NIH Disaster Information Management Research Center)
- Zika virus in Brazil (May 7,2015) (Pan American Health Organization)
- Zika virus infection (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control)
- Zika virus (New Zealand Ministry of Health)
- Besnard M, Lastère S, Teissier A, Cao-Lormeau VM, Musso D. Evidence of perinatal transmission of Zika virus, French Polynesia, December 2013 and February 2014[PDF - 74 pages] . Euro Surveill 2014;19(13):pii=20751.
- Duffy MR, Chen TH, Hancock WT, et al. Zika virus outbreak on Yap Island, Federated States of Micronesia. N Engl J Med 2009;360:2536–2543.
- Foy BD, Kobylinski KC, Chilson Foy JL, et al. Probable non-vector-borne transmission of Zika virus, Colorado, USA. Emerg Infect Dis 2011;17(5):880–882.
- Hayes EB. Zika virus outside Africa. Emerg Infect Dis 2009;15(9)1347–1350.
- Kusana S, Kato Y, Takasaki T, et al. Two cases of Zika fever imported from French Polynesia to Japan, December to January 2013[PDF - 74 pages].Euro Surveill 2014;19(4):pii=20683.
- Kwong JC, Druce JD, Leder K. Case report: Zika virus infection acquired during brief travel to Indonesia. Am J Trop Med Hyg 2013;89(3):516‒517.
- Lanciotti RS, Kosoy OL, Laven JJ, et al. Genetic and serologic properties of Zika virus associated with an epidemic, Yap State, Micronesia, 2007. Emerg Infect Dis 2008;14(8):1232‒1239.
- Musso D, Nhan T, Robin E, et al. Potential for Zika virus transmission through blood transfusion demonstrated during an outbreak in French Polynesia, November 2013 to February 2014[PDF - 74 pages]. Euro Surveill 2014;19(14):pii=20761.
- Oehler E, Watrin L, Larre P, et al. Zika virus infection complicated by Guillain-Barre syndrome – case report, French Polynesia[PDF - 74 pages], December 2013. Euro Surveill 2014;19(9):pii=20720.
- Tappe D, Rissland J, Gabriel M, et al. First case of laboratory-confirmed Zika virus infection imported into Europe, November 2013[PDF - 74 pages].Euro Surveill 2014;19(4):pii=20685.
- Zanluca C, de Melo VC, Mosimann AL, Dos Santos GI, Dos Santos CN, Luz K. First report of autochthonous transmission of Zika virus in Brazil. Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 2015 Jun; 110(4):569-572.
For Vector Control Professionals
- EID Zika Spotlight
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to Emerging Infectious Diseases do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by the Public Health Service or by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.