What's NewLast Updated: Mar 17, 2016
- Genetic variants at 18q11.2 and 8q24 identified by genome-wide association studies were not associated with pulmonary tuberculosis risk in Chinese population.
Miao Ruifen, et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2016 3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Analysis of silent information regulator 1 (SIRT1) gene polymorphisms in antituberculosis- drug-induced hepatotoxicity in a prospective cohort study.
Wang Yu, et al. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2016 3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Translational Research for Tuberculosis Elimination: Priorities, Challenges, and Actions
C. Linehardt et al, PLOS Medicine, March 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Common Polymorphisms in IL-27 Genes May Contribute to Risk of Various Human Diseases in Asian Populations: A Meta-Analysis.
Zhang Yun-Feng, et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2016 0 766-75 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Influence of the polymorphism of the DUSP14 gene on the expression of immune-related genes and development of pulmonary tuberculosis.
Hijikata M, et al. Genes and immunity 2016 3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- A Locus at 5q33.3 Confers Resistance to Tuberculosis in Highly Susceptible Individuals
RS Sobota, Am J Hum Genetics, March 4, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Genetic Determinants of Drug Resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Their Diagnostic Value.
Farhat Maha R et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2016 Feb (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Association Analysis of Interleukin-17 Gene Polymorphisms with the Risk Susceptibility to Tuberculosis.
Zhao Jian, et al. Lung 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Alleles of HLA-DRB1*04 Associated with Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Amazon Brazilian Population.
Souza de Lima Dhêmerson, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (2) e0147543 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Tuberculosis: new approaches to an old disease
Genomics Education, UK, February 22, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)