What's NewLast Updated: Mar 19, 2016
- Do heterozygous and homozygous Factor V Leiden carriers differ regarding risk for incident and recurrent venous thromboembolism? A retrospective cohort study.
Perez Botero J, et al. European journal of internal medicine 2016 3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor Gene Polymorphism -33T ? C Predicts Improved Disease-Free Survival in Colorectal Cancer.
Bazzarelli A K, et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2016 3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Prospective study of ?' fibrinogen and incident venous thromboembolism: The Longitudinal Investigation of Thromboembolism Etiology (LITE).
Folsom Aaron R, et al. Thrombosis research 2016 3 44-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Apolipoprotein(a) Kringle-IV Type 2 Copy Number Variation Is Associated with Venous Thromboembolism.
Sticchi Elena, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (2) e0149427 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Novel genetic predictors of venous thromboembolism risk in African Americans.
Hernandez Wenndy, et al. Blood 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Cognitive ability in Swedish conscripts and future risk of venous thromboembolism: A co-relative prospective national study.
Zöller Bengt, et al. European journal of internal medicine 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic Determinants of Thrombin Generation and Their Relation to Venous Thrombosis: Results from the GAIT-2 Project.
Martin-Fernandez Laura, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (1) e0146922 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association of MTHFR genetic polymorphisms with venous thromboembolism in Uyghur population in Xinjiang, China.
Li Zhao, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (10) 17703-11(From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Thrombomodulin gene c.1418C>T polymorphism and risk of recurrent venous thromboembolism.
Ahmad Abrar, et al. Journal of thrombosis and thrombolysis 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association between thrombin-activatable fibrinolysis inhibitor gene polymorphisms and venous thrombosis risk: a meta-analysis.
Wang Wei, et al. Blood coagulation & fibrinolysis : an international journal in haemostasis and thrombosis 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)