Last Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein as prognostic biomarkers in metastatic colorectal cancer.
Thomsen Maria, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- A phase 3 trial evaluating panitumumab plus best supportive care vs best supportive care in chemorefractory wild-type KRAS or RAS metastatic colorectal cancer.
Kim Tae Won, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 10
- Mutation location on the RAS oncogene effects pathologic features and survival after resection of colorectal liver metastases.
Frankel Timothy L, et al. Cancer 2016 10
- Genome-Wide Interaction Analyses between Genetic Variants and Alcohol Consumption and Smoking for Risk of Colorectal Cancer.
Gong Jian, et al. PLoS genetics 2016 10 (10) e1006296
- Prognostic and Predictive Relevance of Primary Tumor Location in Patients With RAS Wild-Type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Retrospective Analyses of the CRYSTAL and FIRE-3 Trials.
Tejpar Sabine, et al. JAMA oncology 2016 10
- Implementing Public Health Genomics in Your State: Resources from the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics
Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Education; State: Multiple States
- Universal tumor screening for Lynch syndrome: health-care providers' perspectives.
Bombard Yvonne et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Oct
- MiR-608, pre-miR-124-1 and pre-miR26a-1 polymorphisms modify susceptibility and recurrence-free survival in surgically resected CRC individuals.
Ying Hou-Qun, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- Validation of Recently Proposed Colorectal Cancer Susceptibility Gene Variants in an Analysis of Families and Patients-a Systematic Review.
Broderick Peter, et al. Gastroenterology 2016 10
- Genome-Wide Interaction Analyses between Genetic Variants and Alcohol Consumption and Smoking for Risk of Colorectal Cancer
J Gong et al, PLOS Genetics, October 2016
- A Randomized Study of FOLFIRI plus either Panitumumab or Bevacizumab for Wild-Type KRAS Colorectal Cancer-WJOG 6210G.
Shitara Kohei, et al. Cancer science 2016 10
- A population-specific correlation between ADIPOQ rs2241766 and rs 1501299 and colorectal cancer risk: a meta-analysis for debate.
Ye Lin, et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2016 10
- Association between aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ALDH2) Glu504Lys polymorphism and susceptibility to colorectal cancer: a meta-analysis.
Zhao S, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 8 (3)
- Association of ADH1B Arg47His and ALDH2 Glu487Lys polymorphisms with risk of colorectal cancer and their interaction with environmental factors in a Chinese population.
Zhong Q, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 9 (3)
- Genetic Variations in Leptin and Leptin Receptor and Susceptibility to Colorectal Cancer and Obesity.
Mahmoudi Touraj, et al. Iranian journal of cancer prevention 2016 6 (3) e7013
- Human (4101)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (242)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (76)
- Pathogen (0)