Last Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Epilepsy: Frequently Asked Questions
- Spotlight on Seizures
- A review of the role of synaptosomal-associated protein 25 (SNAP- 25) in neurological disorders.
Noor Aneeqa, et al. The International journal of neuroscience 2016 10 1-23
- Diagnostic Yield of Epilepsy Panels in Children With Medication-Refractory Epilepsy.
Segal Eric, et al. Pediatric neurology 2016 7
- Rare deleterious mutations are associated with disease in bipolar disorder families.
Rao A R, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2016 10
- HLA-B*40:02 and DRB1*04:03 are risk factors for oxcarbazepine-induced maculopapular eruption.
Moon Jangsup, et al. Epilepsia 2016 9
- Neurocognitive Profiles in Childhood Absence Epilepsy: A Focus on Cognitive Dysfunction Associated With the Frontal Lobe.
Cheng Dazhi, et al. Journal of child neurology 2016 9
- Mutations in MBOAT7, Encoding Lysophosphatidylinositol Acyltransferase I, Lead to Intellectual Disability Accompanied by Epilepsy and Autistic Features.
Johansen Anide, et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 9
- Specific OCT1 and ABCG2 polymorphisms are associated with Lamotrigine concentrations in Chinese patients with epilepsy.
Shen Chun-Hong, et al. Epilepsy research 2016 9 186-190
- Association between ABCB1 genetic polymorphism and the effect on epilepsy following phenytoin treatment.
Sun Fei, et al. Experimental and therapeutic medicine 2016 9 (3) 1780-1784
- DNA methylation signature of human fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.
Portales-Casamar Elodie et al. Epigenetics & chromatin 2016 925
- Real-world cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenetic screening for epilepsy treatment.
Chen Zhibin et al. Neurology 2016 Mar 86(12) 1086-94
- The Revolution in Migraine Genetics: From Aching Channels Disorders to a Next-Generation Medicine.
Pellacani Simona et al. Frontiers in cellular neuroscience 2016 10156
- Cytokine-related and sodium channel polymorphism as candidate predisposing factors for childhood encephalopathy FIRES/AERRPS.
Saitoh M, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 9 272-6
- Associations between MDR1 C3435T polymorphism and drug-resistant epilepsy in the Polish population.
Skalski Dominik, et al. Acta neurologica Belgica 2016 8
- Human (822)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (19)
- Pathogen (0)