Last Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Severity of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Lower Respiratory Tract Infection with Viral Coinfection in HIV-uninfected Children.
Mazur Natalie I et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Dec
- World AIDS Day 2016
- The rectal mucosa and condomless receptive anal intercourse in HIV-negative MSM: implications for HIV transmission and prevention.
Kelley C F et al. Mucosal immunology 2016 Nov
- Optimizing Infant HIV Diagnosis in Resource-Limited Settings: Modeling the Impact of HIV DNA PCR Testing at Birth.
Chiu Alexander et al. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999) 2016 Dec 73(4) 454-462
- Genomic diversity in autopsy samples reveals within-host dissemination of HIV-associated Mycobacterium tuberculosis
TD Lieberman et al, Nature Medicine, October 31, 2016
- How researchers cleared the name of HIV Patient Zero
Nature, October 27. 2016
- 1970s and 'Patient 0' HIV-1 genomes illuminate early HIV/AIDS history in North America.
Worobey Michael et al. Nature 2016 Oct
- 1970s and Patient 0 HIV-1 genomes illuminate early HIV/AIDS history in North America
Mo Worobey et al, Nature, October 26, 2016
- CRISPR Identifies Potential Gene Targets to Hobble HIV Infection
S Begley, Scientific American, October 26, 2016
- Gene study clears 'Patient Zero' as cause of U.S. HIV epidemic
Reuter's Health, October 26, 2016
- H.I.V. Arrived in the U.S. Long Before Patient Zero
New York Times, October 26, 2016
- Time until emergence of HIV test reactivity following infection with HIV-1: Implications for interpreting test results and retesting after exposure.
Delaney Kevin P et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Oct
- Progress lies in precision.
Desmond-Hellmann Sue et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 Aug (6301) 731
- Evolutionary Dynamics and Complicated Genetic Transmission Network Patterns of HIV-1 CRF01_AE among MSM in Shanghai, China
X Li et al, Scientific Reports, October 4, 2016
- National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day