Last Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Fight the Flu!
- Improving performance of influenza vaccines through next-generation sequencing and protein
- Comparative studies of infectivity, immunogenicity and cross-protective efficacy of live attenuated influenza vaccines containing nucleoprotein from cold-adapted or wild-type influenza virus in a mouse model.
Isakova-Sivak Irina et al. Virology 2016 Nov 500209-217
- Serology Enhances Molecular Diagnosis of Respiratory Virus Infections Other than Influenza in Children and Adults Hospitalized with Community-Acquired Pneumonia.
Zhang Yange et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
- Viral factors in influenza pandemic risk assessment.
Lipsitch Marc et al. eLife 2016 Nov
- A Pyrosequencing-Based Approach to High-Throughput Identification of Influenza A(H3N2) Virus Clades Harboring Antigenic Drift Variants.
Mishin Vasiliy P et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
- Using advanced methods to track ever-changing flu viruses
- Update: Influenza Activity United States and Worldwide, May 22September 10, 2016
MMWR, September 23, 2016
- Influenza 2016-2017 Season
- Host genetics of severe influenza: from mouse Mx1 to human IRF7.
Ciancanelli Michael J et al. Current opinion in immunology 2016 Feb 109-20
- Multi-Omics Studies towards Novel Modulators of Influenza A Virus-Host Interaction.
Söderholm Sandra et al. Viruses (10)
- Translating genomic sequences into antibody efficacy and safety against influenza toward clinical trial outcomes: a case study.
Yang Hsih-Te et al. Drug discovery today 2016 Jun
- Inhibition of influenza A virus matrix and nonstructural gene expression using RNA interference.
McMillen Cynthia M et al. Virology 2016 Jul 497171-184
- Reversion of Cold-adapted Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine into a Pathogenic Virus.
Zhou Bin et al. Journal of virology 2016 Jul
- Multiplex assay for subtyping avian influenza A viruses by cDNA hybridization and adapter-mediated amplification.
Yang Genyan et al. Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2016 Jul
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (150)