Last Updated: Dec-16-2016 7AM
- Infection With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 3 is an Independent Risk Factor for End-stage Liver Disease, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, and Liver-related Death.
McMahon Brian J et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2016 Oct
- The effect of phylogenetic signal reduction on genotyping of hepatitis E viruses of the species Orthohepevirus A.
Purdy Michael A et al. Archives of virology 2016 Nov
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Risk in Alaska Native Children and Young Adults with Hepatitis B Virus: Retrospective Cohort Analysis.
Gounder Prabhu P et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Aug
- Modeling the functional state of the reverse transcriptase of hepatitis B virus and its application to probing drug-protein interaction.
Xu Xiaojun et al. BMC bioinformatics 2016 17 Suppl 8280
- HIV Infection Linked to Injection Use of Oxymorphone in Indiana, 2014-2015.
Peters Philip J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Jul (3) 229-39
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis B virus: a phase III, placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized clinical trial to assess the efficacy and safety of a short course of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate in women with hepatitis B virus e-antigen.
Jourdain Gonzague et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 16393
- World Hepatitis Day
- Learn the ABCs of Hepatitis
- Hepatitis B Reverse Seroconversion and Transmission in a Hemodialysis Center: A Public Health Investigation and Case Report.
Rhea Sarah et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2016 May
- Hepatitis C Kills More Americans than Any Other Infectious Disease
CDC Blog Post, May 6, 2016
- Proposed reference sequences for hepatitis E virus subtypes.
Smith Donald B et al. The Journal of general virology 2016 Mar 97(3) 537-42
- The spread of hepatitis C virus genotype 1a in North America: a retrospective phylogenetic study.
Joy Jeffrey B et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2016 Mar
- Incidence of Hepatocellular Carcinoma According to Hepatitis B Virus Genotype in Alaska Native People.
Ching Lance K et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2016 Mar
- Know Hepatitis B Campaign
Learn about Hepatitis B and efforts to promote testing among Asian Americans
- Analysis of hepatitis B virus genotype changes in patients with chronic hepatitis B infection on tenofovir therapy.
Chauhan Ranjit et al. Journal of medical virology 2016 Feb