Developmental Milestones Matter!
Get started today!
- Milestone Checklists - Regularly complete a milestone checklist for your child's age to track and celebrate the milestones that he or she is reaching. Print a checklist today![2.16 MB]
- Milestone Moments Booklet[5.09 MB] - This booklet helps parents keep track of their child's development from 2 months to 5 years of age. Helpful tips and activities to help parents support their child's development are also included. Order one as part of a free Parent Kit today!
- Growth Chart[17.8 MB] - Use this colorful growth chart to record your child's milestone achievements and add your own photo snapshots as he or she grows. Order one as part of a free Parent Kit today!
- Amazing Me: It's Busy Being 3![28.7 MB] - Parents, this book for children ages 2-4 years tells the story of an amazing 3-year-old kangaroo, and also shows you what milestones to look for as your child grows and develops. Order a free copy of Amazing Me today!
View Milestones in Action
Missing Milestones? Time to Act Early
- Talk with your child's doctor (find tips for this conversation here[273 KB]);
- Share your concerns (use a milestone checklist to point out areas of concern); and
- Ask about developmental screening.
- Ask the doctor for a referral to a specialist; and
- Call for a free evaluation to find out if your child can get services to help.
- If your child is under 3 years old, call your local early intervention program.
- If your child is 3 years old or older, call any local public elementary school.