What's NewLast Updated: Feb 18, 2016
- Familial Risk in Patients With Carcinoma of Unknown Primary.
Samadder N Jewel et al. JAMA oncology 2015 Dec 1-7 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Validation of a risk prediction score for proximal neoplasia in colorectal cancer screening: a prospective colonoscopy study.
Wong Martin C S, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 20396 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Quantifying the utility of single nucleotide polymorphisms to guide colorectal cancer screening.
Jenkins Mark A et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2016 Feb 12(4) 503-13 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Lack of Association between CYP1A1 M2 and M4 Polymorphisms and Breast Carcinoma in Jordanian Women: a Case-Control Study.
Amrani Iman, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (1) 387-93 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Multiple gene sequencing for risk assessment in patients with early-onset or familial breast cancer.
Lin Po-Han, et al. Oncotarget 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Perceptions of Cancer Risk, Cause, and Needs in Participants from Low Socioeconomic Background at Risk for Hereditary Cancer.
Underhill Meghan L et al. Behavioral medicine (Washington, D.C.) 2016 Jan 0 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Genetic variants in ABCG1 are associated with survival of non-small cell lung cancer patients.
Wang Yanru, et al. International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer 2016 1 (FromHuGE Literature Finder)
- Screening for Breast Cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.
Siu Albert L et al. Annals of internal medicine 2016 Jan (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Developing and assessing the utility of a You-Tube based clinical genetics video channel for families affected by inherited tumours.
Jones G E et al. Familial cancer 2016 Jan (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Task force issues breast cancer screening recommendations,
by Ashley Welch, CBS News, January 11, 2016 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Targeted Cancer Screening in Average-Risk Individuals.
Marcus Pamela M et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2015 Nov 49(5) 765-71 (FromGenomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Cancer screening and genetics: a tale of two paradigms.
Hamilton Jada G et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2014 Jun 23(6) 909-16 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation on Breast Cancer Screening
USPSTF, January 11, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Using a state cancer registry to recruit young breast cancer survivors and high-risk relatives: protocol of a randomized trial testing the efficacy of a targeted versus a tailored intervention to increase breast cancer screening.
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Michigan (From Implementation Database)
- Race and colorectal cancer screening compliance among persons with a family history of cancer.
Laiyemo Adeyinka O et al. World journal of gastrointestinal endoscopy 2015 Dec 7(18) 1300-5 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Ovarian cancer screening and mortality in the UK Collaborative Trial of Ovarian Cancer Screening (UKCTOCS): a randomised controlled trial.
Jacobs Ian J et al. Lancet (London, England) 2015 Dec (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Using Cancer Surveillance Data to Identify Breast Cancer Survivors and Relatives Who May Benefit from Screening Promotion and Education
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Program; State: Michigan (From Implementation Database)