What's NewLast Updated: Feb 18, 2016
- Cytomegalovirus Infection in Ireland: Seroprevalence, HLA Class I Alleles, and Implications.
Hassan Jaythoon, et al. Medicine 2016 2 (6) e2735 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Identification of Symptomatic Fetuses Infected with Cytomegalovirus Using Amniotic Fluid Peptide Biomarkers.
Desveaux Cyrille, Klein Julie, Leruez-Ville Marianne, Ramirez-Torres Adela, Lacroix Chrystelle, Breuil Benjamin, Froment Carine, Bascands Jean-Loup, Schanstra Joost P, Ville Yves.PLoS pathogens 2016 Jan (1) e1005395 (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Genetic Influence on the Peripheral Blood CD4+ T-cell Differentiation Status in CMV Infection.
Goldeck David, et al. The journals of gerontology. Series A, Biological sciences and medical sciences 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Effect of FOXP3 polymorphism on the clinical outcomes after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in pediatric acute leukemia patients.
Piao Zhe, et al. International immunopharmacology 2015 12 132-139 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Newborn Screening (Texas)
Disease: NA; Type: Program|General Information; State: Texas (From Implementation Database)
- Subclass-specific antibody responses to human cytomegalovirus in lung transplant recipients and their association with constant heavy immunoglobulin G chain polymorphism and virus replication.
Simon Benedikt, et al. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation 2015 11 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Combined genetic variants of human cytomegalovirus envelope glycoproteins as congenital infection markers.
Arcangeletti Maria-Cristina, Vasile Simone Rosita, Rodighiero Isabella, De Conto Flora, Medici Maria-Cristina, Martorana Davide, Chezzi Carlo, Calderaro Adriana.Virology journal 2015 (1) 202(From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- The Transcription and Translation Landscapes during Human Cytomegalovirus Infection Reveal Novel Host-Pathogen Interactions.
Tirosh Osnat et al. PLoS pathogens 2015 Nov (11) e1005288 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Synthetic DNA approach to cytomegalovirus vaccine/immune therapy.
Wu Stephan J et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2015 131-48 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Manipulation of host pathways by human cytomegalovirus: insights from genome-wide studies.
Cohen Yifat et al. Seminars in immunopathology 2014 Nov (6) 651-8 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Genomic and functional characteristics of human cytomegalovirus revealed by next-generation sequencing.
Sijmons Steven et al. Viruses 2014 (3) 1049-72 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Genetic Program Manual for Local Health Departments (August, 2008) (Iowa)[PDF 2.45 MB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Tools|Program; State: Illinois (From Implementation Database)
- Limits and patterns of cytomegalovirus genomic diversity in humans.
Renzette Nicholas, Pokalyuk Cornelia, Gibson Laura, Bhattacharjee Bornali, Schleiss Mark R, Hamprecht Klaus, Yamamoto Aparecida Y, Mussi-Pinhata Marisa M, Britt William J, Jensen Jeffrey D, Kowalik Timothy F.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2015 Jul (30) E4120-8 (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Newborn hearing screening programme in Belgium: a consensus recommendation on risk factors.
Vos Bénédicte et al. BMC pediatrics 2015 15(1) 160 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Genetic variation in Micro-RNA genes of host genome affects clinical manifestation of symptomatic Human Cytomegalovirus infection.
Misra Maneesh Kumar, et al. Human immunology 2015 9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Humoral Immunity to Cytomegalovirus Glycoprotein B in Breast Cancer Patients and Matched Controls: Contribution of Immunoglobulin ?, ? and Fc? Receptor Genes.
Pandey Janardan P, et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2015 9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Interaction between HCMV infection and PAX9 gene polymorphisms in low birth weight infants.
Cheng Ning, et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2015 9 1-4 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The Presence of HLA-E-Restricted, CMV-Specific CD8+ T Cells in the Blood of Lung Transplant Recipients Correlates with Chronic Allograft Rejection.
Sullivan Lucy C, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (8) e0135972 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Immunoglobulin genes influence the magnitude of humoral immunity to cytomegalovirus glycoprotein B.
Pandey Janardan P et al. J. Infect. Dis. 2014 Dec 1. 210(11) 1823-6 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Evaluation of DNA extraction methods for the detection of Cytomegalovirus in dried blood spots.
Koontz D et al. J. Clin. Virol. 2015 May 6695-9 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)