What's NewLast Updated: Feb 18, 2016
- Proprotein convertase 7 rs236918 is associated with liver fibrosis in Italian patients with HFE-related Hemochromatosis.
Pelucchi Sara, et al. Journal of gastroenterology and hepatology 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genome-wide association study of serum iron phenotypes in premenopausal women of European descent.
Koller Daniel L, et al. Blood cells, molecules & diseases 2016 3 50-3 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Meta analysis on relationship between distributions of C282Y and H63D alleles and genotypes and hepatocellular carcinoma.
Xiao-Bing Huang, et al. Minerva medica 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Variation in an Iron Metabolism Gene Moderates the Association Between Blood Lead Levels and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Children.
Nigg Joel T, et al. Psychological science 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association Studies of HFE C282Y and H63D Variants with Oral Cancer Risk and Iron Homeostasis Among Whites and Blacks.
Jones Nathan R, et al. Cancers 2015 0 (4) 2386-96 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Pennsylvania Genetic Services Program
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: General Information; State: Pennsylvania (From Implementation Database)
- The global prevalence of HFE and non-HFE hemochromatosis estimated from analysis of next-generation sequencing data.
Wallace Daniel F, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Real Stories from People living with Hemochromatosis
(From CDC Information Database)
- Online training course for providers
(From CDC Information Database)
- Could 18F-FDG PET Be a Diagnostic Tool for Hemochromatosis?
Zanella Isabella et al. Clinical nuclear medicine 2015 Nov (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- HFE gene: Structure, function, mutations, and associated iron abnormalities.
Barton James C et al. Gene 2015 Dec (2) 179-92 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Penetrance of Hemochromatosis in HFE Genotypes Resulting in p.Cys282Tyr and p.[Cys282Tyr];[His63Asp] in the eMERGE Network.
Gallego Carlos J et al. American journal of human genetics 2015 Oct (4) 512-20 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Iron in Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration: A New Subcortical Pathological Pathway?
Gazzina Stefano, et al. Neuro-degenerative diseases 2015 11 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Cancer Genomics Best Practices for Connecticut Healthcare Providers[PDF 7.80 MB]
Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Policy|Program; State: Connecticut (From Implementation Database)
- The role of genetic factors in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma and iron overload - a prospective series of 234 patients.
Funakoshi Natalie, et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2015 10 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis.
Parkash Om et al. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 2015 Sep (9) 644-7 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- C282Y and H63D Polymorphisms in Hemochromatosis Gene and Risk of Parkinson's Disease: A Meta-Analysis.
Duan Chunhong, et al. American journal of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias 2015 9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- A new tier classification: [Tier 3] - Hereditary hemochromatosis
(From Evidence Classification Database)
- Novel Method Probe-based Real-Time PCR to Detect 2 Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms Close to Each Other: HFE Hemochromatosis Gene Model.
Malta Frederico S V, et al. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology : AIMM / official publication of the Society for Applied Immunohistochemistry 2015 8 (From HuGE Literature Finder)