What's NewLast Updated: Feb 08, 2016
- February 7 is National HIV/AIDS Day
(From CDC Information Database)
- Effect of adiponectin-encoding gene ADIPOQ single nucleotide polymorphisms +45 and +276 on serum lipid levels after antiretroviral therapy in Japanese patients with HIV-1-infection.
Kato Hideaki, et al. The Journal of international medical research 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Global epidemiology of drug resistance after failure of WHO recommended first-line regimens for adult HIV-1 infection: a multicentre retrospective cohort study.
, et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- [Analysis of HIV-1 drug resistance among 1 922 individuals experiencing virological failure of first-line antiretroviral therapy in Henan province].
Liu Jia, et al. Zhonghua yu fang yi xue za zhi [Chinese journal of preventive medicine] 2015 11 (11) 950-5 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- IL15 polymorphism is associated with advanced fibrosis, inflammation-related biomarkers and virologic response in HIV/HCV coinfection.
Jiménez-Sousa María A, et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Prevalence of Primary HIV Drug Resistance in Thailand Detected by Short Reverse Transcriptase Genotypic Resistance Assay.
Kiertiburanakul Sasisopin, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (2) e0147945 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Killer-cell Immunoglobulin-like Receptor (KIR) gene profiles modify HIV disease course, not HIV acquisition in South African women.
Naranbhai V, et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 0 (1) 27 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Polymorphisms in CAMKK2 may predict sensory neuropathy in African HIV patients.
Goullee Hayley, et al. Journal of neurovirology 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Chemokines SNPs in HIV-1+ Patients and Healthy Controls from Northeast Brazil: Association with Protection against HIV-1 Infection.
da Silva Ronaldo Celerino, et al. Current HIV research 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- An Expanded Analysis of Pharmacogenetics Determinants of Efavirenz Response that Includes 3'-UTR Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms among Black South African HIV/AIDS Patients.
Swart Marelize, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2015 0 356 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Privacy-preserving genomic testing in the clinic: a model using HIV treatment.
McLaren Paul J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Jan (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Plasma Efavirenz Concentrations Are Associated With Lipid and Glucose Concentrations.
Sinxadi Phumla Zuleika, et al. Medicine 2016 1 (2) e2385 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- HIV reverse-transcriptase drug resistance mutations during early infection reveal greater transmission diversity than in envelope sequences.
Lipscomb Jonathan T et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2014 Dec (11) 1827-37 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Increasing HIV-1 molecular complexity among men who have sex with men in Bangkok.
Leelawiwat Wanna et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2015 Apr (4) 393-400 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF REAL-TIME PCR METHODS TO TYPING HLA-B*57:01 IN HIV- 1 POSITIVE PATIENTS.
Falasca Francesca, et al. AIDS research and human retroviruses 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Privacy-preserving genomic testing in the clinic: a model using HIV treatment
PJ McLaren et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 14, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- APOBEC3G Variants and Protection against HIV-1 Infection in Burkina Faso.
Compaore Tegwinde Rebeca, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (1) e0146386 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- HIV Mutation Browser
A database of mutagenesis and mutation information on Human Immunodefiency Virus (HIV). (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Sustainable HIV treatment in Africa through viral-load-informed differentiated care.
et al. Nature 2015 Dec (7580) S68-76 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Comprehensive Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacogenetic Evaluation of Once-Daily Efavirenz 400 and 600 mg in Treatment-Naïve HIV-Infected Patients at 96 Weeks: Results of the ENCORE1 Study.
Dickinson Laura, et al. Clinical pharmacokinetics 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)