What's NewLast Updated: Feb 03, 2016
- Researchers Design Malaria-Resistant Mosquitoes
T Hampton, JAMA, February 2, 2016 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- The influence of host genetics on erythrocytes and malaria infection: is there therapeutic potential?
Lelliott Patrick M et al. Malaria journal 2015 289 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Prospects and recommendations for risk mapping to improve strategies for effective malaria vector control interventions in Latin America.
Alimi Temitope O et al. Malaria journal 2015 (1) 519 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Distribution of Fc?R gene polymorphisms among two sympatric populations in Mali: differing allele frequencies, associations with malariometric indices and implications for genetic susceptibility to malaria.
Cherif Mariama, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 (1) 29 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Molecular Characterization Reveals Diverse and Unknown Malaria Vectors in the Western Kenyan Highlands.
St Laurent Brandyce et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2016 Jan (FromCDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Plasmodium falciparum msp2 Genotypes and Multiplicity of Infections among Children under Five Years with Uncomplicated Malaria in Kibaha, Tanzania.
Kidima W, et al. Journal of parasitology research 2015 0 721201 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Prevalence and molecular characterization of G6PD deficiency in two Plasmodium vivax endemic areas in Venezuela: predominance of the African A-(202A/376G) variant.
Vizzi Esmeralda, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 (1) 19 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Intramuscular Artesunate for Severe Malaria in African Children: A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial.
Kremsner Peter G, et al. PLoS medicine 2016 1 (1) e1001938 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Newborn Screening for Sickle Cell Disease in Liberia: A Pilot Study.
Tubman Venée N et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2016 Jan (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Environmental correlation analysis for genes associated with protection against malaria.
Mackinnon Margaret J, et al. Molecular biology and evolution 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Heterogeneous alleles comprising G6PD deficiency trait in West Africa exert contrasting effects on two major clinical presentations of severe malaria.
Shah Shivang S, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 (1) 13 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genome-wide association study of antibody responses to Plasmodium falciparum candidate vaccine antigens.
Milet J, et al. Genes and immunity 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Clonal population expansion in an outbreak of Plasmodium falciparum on the northwest coast of Ecuador.
Sáenz Fabián E et al. Malaria journal 2014 13 Suppl 1497 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Evolutionary context for the association of ?-globin, serum uric acid, and hypertension in African Americans.
Shriner Daniel, et al. BMC medical genetics 2015 0 (1) 103 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Effect of red blood cell variants on childhood malaria in Mali: a prospective cohort study.
Lopera-Mesa Tatiana M, et al. The Lancet. Haematology 2015 4 (4) e140-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- IL17F and IL17RA genetic variants increase risk of cerebral malaria in two African populations.
Marquet Sandrine, et al. Infection and immunity 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Evaluation of artemether-lumefantrine efficacy in the treatment of uncomplicated malaria and its association with pfmdr1, pfatpase6 and K13-propeller polymorphisms in Luanda, Angola.
Kiaco Kinanga, et al. Malaria journal 2015 0 (1) 504 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic diversity of Plasmodium falciparum parasite by microsatellite markers after scale-up of insecticide-treated bed nets in western Kenya.
Gatei Wangeci et al. Malaria journal (1) 495 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- New report signals country progress in the path to malaria elimination
WHO, December 9, 2015 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- A Toll-like receptor-1 variant and its characteristic cellular phenotype is associated with severe malaria in Papua New Guinean children.
Manning L, et al. Genes and immunity 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)