What's NewLast Updated: Feb 12, 2016
- Role of the Apolipoprotein E Polymorphisms in the Development of Retinal Vein Occlusion in a Tunisian Population: A Case-Control Study.
Mrad Meriem, et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency in Brazilian Children With Sickle Cell Anemia is not Associated With Clinical Ischemic Stroke or High-Risk Transcranial Doppler.
Belisário André Rolim, et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Functional Genomics of Candidate Genes Derived from Genome-Wide Association Studies for Five Common Neurological Diseases.
Guio-Vega Gina P, et al. The International journal of neuroscience 2016 2 1-25 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association between high on-treatment platelet reactivity and occurrence of cerebral ischemic events in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
Komosa A, et al. Thrombosis research 2016 2 49-54 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Causal Assessment of Serum Urate Levels in Cardiometabolic Diseases Through a Mendelian Randomization Study.
Keenan Tanya, et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2016 2 (4) 407-16 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Influence of interleukin-1 beta gene polymorphisms on the risk of myocardial infarction and ischemic stroke at young age in vivo and in vitro.
Yang Bo, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental pathology 2015 0 (11) 13806-13(From HuGE Literature Finder)
- [Investigation of the association between the HindIII polymorphism of the LPL gene and the Taq1b polymorphism of the CETP gene with the risk of atherothrombotic stroke in the dwellers of Central Russia].
Bushueva O Yu, et al. Terapevticheskii arkhiv 0 0 (8) 86-91 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- A stop-codon of the phosphodiesterase 11A gene is associated with elevated blood pressure and measures of obesity.
Ohlsson Therese, et al. Journal of hypertension 2016 3 (3) 445-51 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic loci for serum lipid fractions and intracerebral hemorrhage.
Akoudad Saloua, et al. Atherosclerosis 2016 1 287-292 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic loci on chromosome 5 are associated with circulating levels of interleukin-5 and eosinophil count in a European population with high risk for cardiovascular disease.
McLeod Olga, et al. Cytokine 2016 1 1-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Effects of functional genetic variants in PPAR? encoding peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta on the risk of ischemic stroke in Chinese Han population.
Tong Yeqing, et al. International journal of cardiology 2016 1 297-299 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- An estimation of the incidence of tuberous sclerosis complex by a nationwide retrospective cohort study from 1997 to 2010.
Hong C-H, et al. The British journal of dermatology 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- A case of vascular parkinsonism associated with hyperhomocysteinemia and methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene variant (C677T).
Hara Kenju, et al. Rinsho shinkeigaku = Clinical neurology 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The relation between apolipoprotein E (APOE) genotype and peripheral artery disease in patients at high risk for cardiovascular disease.
Koopal Charlotte, et al. Atherosclerosis 2016 1 187-192 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association of phosphodiesterase 4D gene and interleukin-6 receptor gene polymorphisms with ischemic stroke in a Chinese hypertensive population.
Song H J, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 0 (4) 19396-403 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Associations between matrix metalloproteinase gene polymorphisms and the development of cerebral infarction.
Zhao J H, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (4) 19418-24 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association between 5,10-Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase C677T Gene Polymorphism and Risk of Ischemic Stroke: A Meta-analysis.
Song Yanli, et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Economic evaluation of pharmacogenomic-guided warfarin treatment for elderly Croatian atrial fibrillation patients with ischemic stroke.
Mitropoulou Christina et al. Pharmacogenomics 2015 Jan 16(2) 137-48 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Lack of associations between rs2910164 and rs11614913 polymorphisms and the risk of ischemic stroke.
Qin Biyong, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental medicine 2015 0 (10) 18359-66 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Protocol for the comparison of triflusal and clopidogrel in secondary prevention of stroke based on cytochrome P450 2C19 genotyping (MASETRO study): A multicenter, randomized, open-label, parallel-group trial.
Han Sang Won, et al. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)