What's NewLast Updated: Mar 10, 2016
- Polygenic susceptibility to testicular cancer: implications for personalised health care.
Litchfield Kevin et al. British journal of cancer 2015 Nov 113(10) 1512-8 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Predictive value of GGN and CAG repeat polymorphisms of androgen receptors in testicular cancer: a meta-analysis.
Jiang Weijun, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism in the 5-?-reductase gene (SRD5A2) is associated with increased prevalence of metabolic syndrome in chemotherapy-treated testicular cancer survivors.
Boer Hink, et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 1 104-111 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Rare inactivating PDE11A variants associated with testicular germ cell tumors.
Pathak Anand, et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2015 12 (6) 909-17 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Nontesticular cancers in relatives of testicular germ cell tumor (TGCT) patients from multiple-case TGCT families.
McMaster Mary L et al. Cancer Med 2015 Jul (7) 1069-78 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Recurrent genomic rearrangements in primary testicular lymphoma.
Twa David D W et al. J. Pathol. 2015 Jun (2) 136-41 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- A new tier classification: [Tier 2] - Metastatic testicular tumors, metastatic ovarian tumors, advanced bladder cancer
(From Evidence Classification Database)
- Genetic variations associated with the effect of testicular cancer treatment on gonadal hormones.
Aschim E L, et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2014 12 (12) 2844-51 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Multi-stage genome-wide association study identifies new susceptibility locus for testicular germ cell tumour on chromosome 3q25.
Litchfield Kevin, et al. Human molecular genetics 2015 2 (4) 1169-76 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Androgen receptor polymorphisms and testicular cancer risk.
Grassetti D, et al. Andrology 2015 1 (1) 27-33 (From HuGE Literature Finder)