Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Cystic fibrosis: to screen or not to screen? Involving a Citizens' jury in decisions on screening carrier.
Mosconi Paola et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2015 Dec 18(6) 1956-67
- Differences in Outcomes between Early and Late Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis in the Newborn Screening Era.
Coffey Michael J et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Nov
- Quality of sweat test (ST) based on the proportion of sweat sodium (Na) and sweat chloride (Cl) as diagnostic parameter of cystic fibrosis: are we on the right way?
Faria Alethéa Guimarães, et al. Diagnostic pathology 2016 10 (1) 103
- The +1858 C/T Polymorphism in the PTPN22 Gene Is Associated with Cystic Fibrosis Patients in Northeast Mexico.
Salinas-Santander Mauricio A, et al. Archives of medical research 2016 7 (5) 403-406
- Genotype-phenotype correlation and functional studies in patients with cystic fibrosis bearing CFTR complex alleles.
Terlizzi Vito, et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 10
- Identification of Burkholderia and Uncommon Glucose Non-fermenting Gram-Negative Bacilli Isolated from Patients with Cystic Fibrosis using Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization-Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-TOF MS).
Plongla Rongpong, Panagea Theofano, Pincus David H, Jones Melissa C, Gilligan Peter H.Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
- CFTR pharmacology.
Zegarra-Moran Olga et al. Cellular and molecular life sciences : CMLS 2016 Oct
- Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator modulators in cystic fibrosis: current perspectives.
Schmidt Béla Z et al. Clinical pharmacology : advances and applications 2016 127-140
- Cystic fibrosis: a clinical view.
Castellani Carlo et al. Cellular and molecular life sciences : CMLS 2016 Oct
- Genetic medicines for CF: Hype versus reality.
Alton Eric W F W et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2016 Oct (S44) S5-S17
- New App for Cystic Fibrosis Patients Helps to Manage Symptoms
Global Genes, 2016
- Molecular epidemiology of mutations in antimicrobial resistance loci of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates from cystic fibrosis airways.
Greipel Leonie, et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 8
- FUT2 genotype influences lung function, exacerbation frequency and airway microbiota in non-CF bronchiectasis.
Taylor Steven L, et al. Thorax 2016 8
- Parent Experience With False-Positive Newborn Screening Results for Cystic Fibrosis.
Hayeems Robin Z et al. Pediatrics 2016 Aug
- Truncating Mutations in the Adhesion G Protein-Coupled Receptor G2 Gene ADGRG2 Cause an X-Linked Congenital Bilateral Absence of Vas Deferens.
Patat Olivier, et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 8 (2) 437-42
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (3)
- Huamn (15)
- Pathogen (0)