Last Updated: Nov 17, 2016
- Recommendations for reporting of secondary findings in clinical exome and genome sequencing, 2016 update (ACMG SF v2.0): a policy statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics
ACMG, Genetics in Medicine, November 17, 2016
- The fiduciary relationship model for managing clinical genomic "incidental" findings.
Lázaro-Muñoz Gabriel et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2014 42(4) 576-89
- Aggregate penetrance of genomic variants for actionable disorders in European and African Americans
P Natarajan et al, Science Translational Medicine, November 10, 2016
- Will Unanticipated Genetic Mutations Lead to Subsequent Disease?
Brigham and Women's Hospital press release, November 9, 2016
- Consideration surrounding incidental findings throughout multigene panel testing in cancer genetics.
Grandval P et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Feb 89(2) 267-8
- PIGSR: A Preference Instrument for Genomics Secondary Results
CSER Consortium Online Tool
- Accuracy and clinical value of maternal incidental findings during noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidies
A Brison et al, Genetics in Medicine, September 1, 2016
- A Clinical Service to Support the Return of Secondary Genomic Findings in Human Research.
Darnell Andrew J et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 Mar 98(3) 435-41
- Choices of Incidental Findings of Individuals Undergoing Genome Wide Sequencing, a Single Center's Experience.
Bishop Callie L et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Jul
- Disclosure of incidental findings in cancer genomic research: investigators' perceptions on obligations and barriers.
Kleiderman E et al. Clinical genetics 2015 Oct 88(4) 320-6
- Raising Genomic Citizens: Adolescents and the Return of Secondary Genomic Findings.
Sabatello Maya et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2016 Jun 44(2) 292-308
- Pharmacogenomic incidental findings in 308 families: The NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program experience.
Lee Elizabeth M J, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 6
- Research participant interest in primary, secondary, and incidental genomic findings.
Loud Jennifer T et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Apr
- Patients' views on incidental findings from clinical exome sequencing.
Clift Kristin E et al. Applied & translational genomics 2015 Mar 438-43
- A Clinical Service to Support the Return of Secondary Genomic Findings in Human Research
AJ Darnell et al, AM J Human Genetics, March 3, 2016
- Human (51)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (13)
- Pathogen (0)