Last Updated: Nov 26, 2016
- Future Therapies in Obesity.
Pickett-Blakely Octavia et al. Gastroenterology clinics of North America 2016 Dec (4) 705-714
- The Thin Gene
P Kennedy, New York Times, November 25, 2016
- Association of Neuropeptide Y Gene rs16147 Polymorphism with Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Adipokines, and Metabolic Syndrome in Patients with Obesity.
de Luis Daniel Antonio, et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2016 10 (5-6) 213-221
- Pancreatic cancer risks associated with prediagnostic plasma levels of leptin and leptin receptor genetic polymorphisms.
Babic Ana, et al. Cancer research 2016 10
- Proof of concept study: renal sympathetic denervation for treatment of polymorphic premature ventricular complexes.
Kiuchi Márcio Galindo, et al. Journal of interventional cardiac electrophysiology : an international journal of arrhythmias and pacing 2016 11 (2) 221-229
- The contribution of recently identified adult BMI risk loci to paediatric obesity in a Singaporean Chinese childhood dataset.
Dorajoo R, et al. Pediatric obesity 2016 10
- The interaction between physical activity and obesity gene variants in association with BMI: Does the obesogenic environment matter?
Graff M, et al. Health & place 2016 10 159-165
- The obesity associated FTO gene variant and the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes: Evidence from the SCOPE study.
Andraweera Prabha H, et al. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.) 2016 10
- Alanine to Serine Variant at Position 986 of Calcium Sensing Receptor and Colorectal Cancer Risk.
Dabiri Reza, et al. Iranian journal of cancer prevention 2016 8 (4) e8098
- Association of the rs9939609 gene variant in FTO with insulin resistance, cardiovascular risk factor and serum adipokine levels in obese patients.
De Luis Daniel A, et al. Nutricion hospitalaria 2016 9 (5) 573
- Differences in food intake and genetic variability in taste receptors between Czech pregnant women with and without gestational diabetes mellitus.
Bartáková Vendula, et al. European journal of nutrition 2016 10
- Serum Bioavailable Vitamin D Concentrations and Bone Mineral Density in Women After Obesity Surgery.
Botella-Carretero Jose I, et al. Obesity surgery 2016 11 (11) 2732-2737
- Genetic Polymorphisms in SOD (rs2070424, rs7880) and CAT (rs7943316, rs1001179) Enzymes Are Associated with Increased Body Fat Percentage and Visceral Fat in an Obese Population from Central Mexico.
Hernández-Guerrero César, et al. Archives of medical research 2016 7 (5) 331-339
- ISH NIA OS-03 GENETIC DETERMINANTS OF ESSENTIAL HYPERTENSION IN THE POPULATION OF TATARS FROM RUSSIA.
Timasheva Yanina, et al. Journal of hypertension 2016 9 e42
- A cross-sectional study to assess any possible linkage of C/T polymorphism in CYP17A1 gene with insulin resistance in non-obese women with polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Banerjee Ushasi, et al. The Indian journal of medical research 2016 6 (6) 739-747
- Human (4632)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (33)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (10)
- Pathogen (0)