Note: For the 2016-2017 season, CDC recommends use of the flu shot (inactivated influenza vaccine or IIV) and the recombinant influenza vaccine (RIV). The nasal spray flu vaccine (live attenuated influenza vaccine or LAIV) should not be used during 2016-2017. The 2016-2017 influenza vaccination recommendations are now available.
- FluView - Weekly Influenza Surveillance ReportFRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2016
- Clinical Description & Lab Diagnosis of InfluenzaTUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2016
- Influenza Virus Testing MethodsTUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2016
- Guide for considering influenza testing when influenza viruses are circulating in the communityTUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2016
- Algorithm to assist in the interpretation of flu testing results when flu is not circulatingTUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2016