- Ethical Challenges in Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Sickle Cell Disease: a Review.
Nickel Robert Sheppard et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2017 Sep
- The pressing need for point-of-care diagnostics for sickle cell disease: A review of current and future technologies.
McGann Patrick T et al. Blood cells, molecules & diseases 2017 Aug
- Trends and patterns of mortality associated with birth defects and genetic diseases in the United States, 1979-1992: an analysis of multiple-cause mortality data.
Yang Q et al. Genetic epidemiology 1997 14(5) 493-505
- Application of genomics for transfusion therapy in sickle cell anemia.
Chou Stella T et al. Blood cells, molecules & diseases 2017 Aug
- Newborn screening for sickle cell disorders using tandem mass spectrometry: three years' experience of using a protocol to detect only the disease states.
Moat Stuart J et al. Annals of clinical biochemistry 2017 Sep 54(5) 601-611
domingo, 17 de septiembre de 2017
Application of genomics for transfusion therapy in sickle cell anemia.
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.