- Breast cancer family history leads to early breast cancer detection and optimal management.
Jannot Anne-Sophie et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Jul
- Personalized medicine for prevention: can risk stratified screening decrease colorectal cancer mortality at an acceptable cost?
Subramanian Sujha et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- Recruiting families at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer from a statewide cancer registry: a methodological study.
Katapodi Maria C et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- Cancer Causes: Inheritance, 'Bad Luck,' and the Environment
William Nelson, ACCR, July 16, 2015
- Risk prediction for late-stage ovarian cancer by meta-analysis of 1525 patient samples.
Riester M, et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2014 5 (5) 5
domingo, 3 de septiembre de 2017
Cancer causes [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.