Last Posted: Sep 01, 2017
- The NCI Genomic Data Commons as an engine for precision medicine.
Jensen Mark A et al. Blood 2017 Jul (4) 453-459
- Cancer Genomic Resources and Present Needs in the Latin American Region.
Torres Ángela et al. Public health genomics 2017 Aug
- Cancer Genomics and Public Health.
Malats Núria et al. Public health genomics 2017 Aug
- FDAs First Site-Agnostic Drug Approval Marks a Paradigm Shift in Regulatory Criteria
J Cavallo, ASCO Post, August 10, 2017
- Tumor gene testing urged to tell if drug targets your cancer
L Neergaard, Washington Post, July 6, 2017
- Knowledge, attitudes, and values among physicians working with clinical genomics: a survey of medical oncologists.
Chow-White Peter et al. Human resources for health 2017 Jun 15(1) 42
- All cancer patients should have their DNA tested to save lives, Chief Medical Officer says
The Telegraph, July 4, 2017
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Tumors with Specific Genetic Features
NCI, June 20, 2017
- Quantifying the Benefits of Genome-Driven Oncology.
Schram Alison M et al. Cancer discovery 2017 Jun (6) 552-554
- Cancer Drug Proves to Be Effective Against Multiple Tumors
G Kolata, New York Times, June 8, 2017
- Childhood Cancer Genomics (PDQ®) Health Professional Version
- Identification of Genomic Somatic Variants in Cancer: From Discovery to Actionability.
Fawcett G L et al. Advances in clinical chemistry 78123-162
- Routine genomic testing is feasible, but only a subset of patients benefit
Science Mag, June 5, 2017
- Medical Oncologists Experiences in Using Genomic Testing for Lung and Colorectal Cancer Care
SW Gray et al, J Oncology Practice, January 2017
- Profiling Cancer's DNA
M Salamon, Genome Magazine, January 2017
- Standards and Guidelines for the Interpretation and Reporting of Sequence Variants in Cancer: A Joint Consensus Recommendation of the Association for Molecular Pathology, American Society of Clinical Oncology, and College of American Pathologists.
Li Marilyn M et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2017 Jan 19(1) 4-23