Last Posted: Sep 17, 2017
- Gut microbiota: Role in pathogen colonization, immune responses, and inflammatory disease.
Pickard Joseph M et al. Immunological reviews 2017 Sep (1) 70-89
- Epigenetic Matters: The Link between Early Nutrition, Microbiome, and Long-term Health Development
F Andrio et al, Front Pediatrics, Aug 2017
- Alterations of the Gut Microbiome in Hypertension.
Yan Qiulong et al. Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology 2017 381
- Microbiome-Based Diagnostics: Ready for Applications in Laboratory Medicine?
Versalovic James et al. Clinical chemistry 2017 Sep
- The salivary microbiome is consistent between subjects and resistant to impacts of short-term hospitalization.
Cabral Damien J et al. Scientific reports 2017 Sep (1) 11040
- Gut germs play role in multiple sclerosis, studies show. Are probiotics for MS next?
S Begley, StatNews, Sep 11, 2017
- Protein Links Gut Microbes, Biological Clocks, and Weight Gain
NIH Director Blog, Sep 12, 2017
- Toward the Drug Factory Microbiome: Microbial Community Variations in Antibiotic-Producing Clean Rooms.
Hamdy Amal M et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2017 Sep
- Many More Microbes in Humans: Enlarging the Microbiome Repertoire.
Lagier Jean-Christophe et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Aug (suppl_1) S20-S29
- The Intestinal Microbiome in Infectious Diseases: The Clinical Relevance of a Rapidly Emerging Field.
Harris Vanessa C et al. Open forum infectious diseases 2017 (3) ofx144
- Bugs, drugs, and HIV: the role of the vaginal microbiome in HIV risk and antiretroviral efficacy for HIV prevention.
Liebenberg Lenine J P et al. Genome medicine 2017 Aug (1) 74
- Genetic influences on the human oral microbiome.
Demmitt Brittany A et al. BMC genomics 2017 Aug (1) 659
- Parasite Microbiome Project: Systematic Investigation of Microbiome Dynamics within and across Parasite-Host Interactions.
Dheilly Nolwenn M et al. mSystems (4)
- Multidomain analyses of a longitudinal human microbiome intestinal cleanout perturbation experiment.
Fukuyama Julia et al. PLoS computational biology 2017 Aug (8) e1005706
- The role of the microbiome in cancer development and therapy.
Bhatt Aadra P et al. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 2017 Jul (4) 326-344
- Unknown bugs dominate the human microbiome
N Collins, Stanford Blog Post, August 24, 2017