- Evaluating the occurrence of Escherichia albertii in chicken carcass rinses by PCR, Vitek analysis, and sequencing of the rpoB gene.
Lindsey Rebecca L et al. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 2015 Mar 81(5) 1727-34
- Suitability of the molecular subtyping methods intergenic spacer region, direct genome restriction analysis, and pulsed-field gel electrophoresis for clinical and environmental Vibrio parahaemolyticus isolates.
Lüdeke Catharina H M et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2014 Jul (7) 520-8
- Atypical Listeria monocytogenes serotype 4b strains harboring a lineage II-specific gene cassette.
Lee Sangmi et al. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 2012 Feb 78(3) 660-7
- Multi-locus variable number tandem repeat analysis for investigation of the genetic association of Clostridium difficile isolates from food, food animals and humans.
Marsh Jane W et al. Anaerobe 2011 Aug 17(4) 156-60
- Subtyping Salmonella enterica serovar enteritidis isolates from different sources by using sequence typing based on virulence genes and clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPRs).
Liu Fenyun et al. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 2011 Jul 77(13) 4520-6
domingo, 17 de septiembre de 2017
Evaluating the occurrence of Escherichia albertii in chicken carcass rinses by PCR, Vitek analysis, and sequencing of the rpoB gene
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.