- Efficacy of alirocumab in 1191 patients with a wide spectrum of mutations in genes causative for familial hypercholesterolemia
JC Defesches et al, J Clin Lipid Sep 2017
- Use of next-generation sequencing to detect LDLR gene copy number variation in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Iacocca Michael A et al. Journal of lipid research 2017 Sep
- The Spectrum of Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH) in Saudi Arabia: Prime Time for Patient FH Registry.
Alallaf Faisal et al. The open cardiovascular medicine journal 2017 1166-75
- Effect of intensive LDL cholesterol lowering with PCSK9 monoclonal antibodies on tendon xanthoma regression in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Bea Ana M et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 Aug 26392-96
- PCSK9 inhibition in the management of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Ogura Masatsune et al. Journal of cardiology 2017 Aug
domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017
Familial hypercholesterolemia [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.