- Predictive Value of GJB2 Mutation Status for Hearing Outcomes of Pediatric Cochlear Implantation.
Abdurehim Yasin et al. Otolaryngology--head and neck surgery : official journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 2017 Jul 157(1) 16-24
- CDC Grand Rounds: Newborn Screening for Hearing Loss and Critical Congenital Heart Disease
MMWR Weekly / August 25, 2017 / 66(33);888?890
- Development and validation of a fetal genotyping assay with potential for noninvasive prenatal diagnosis of hereditary hearing loss.
Chen Ying et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 Dec 36(13) 1233-1241
- Expanded Newborn Screening: Information and Resources for the Family Physician.
Weismiller David Glenn et al. American family physician 2017 Jun 95(11) 703-709
- Molecular diagnostics for hereditary hearing loss in children.
Sommen Manou et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Jun
sábado, 2 de septiembre de 2017
Hearing Loss, Genomics and Public Health [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.