- Association of Genetic Variants Related to CETP Inhibitors and Statins With Lipoprotein Levels and Cardiovascular Risk.
Ference Brian A et al. JAMA 2017 Aug
- CDC Grand Rounds: Newborn Screening for Hearing Loss and Critical Congenital Heart Disease
MMWR Weekly / August 25, 2017 / 66(33);888?890
- Mendelian randomization in cardiometabolic disease: challenges in evaluating causality.
Holmes Michael V et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2017 Jun
- Cholesterol Management in the Era of PCSK9 Inhibitors.
Svatikova Anna et al. Current cardiology reports 2017 Sep 19(9) 83
- Genetic tests in the assessment of patients and at-risk relatives: The example of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Saraiva Jorge Manuel et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2017 36(3) 167-168
sábado, 2 de septiembre de 2017
Heart disease [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.