Last Posted: Sep 08, 2017
- Pre-Application Webinar on Approaches to Identify and Care for Individuals with Inherited Cancer Syndromes
NCI, October 4, 2017- REGISTER NOW
- Approaches to Identify and Care for Individuals with Inherited Cancer Syndromes (U01)
NCI Funding Announcement September 1, 2017
- Family history in ovarian cancer referral population.
Berg L A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 1996 Mar 5(1) 27-38
- Importance of PCR-based Tumor Testing in the Evaluation of Lynch Syndrome-associated Endometrial Cancer.
Bruegl Amanda S et al. Advances in anatomic pathology 2017 Aug
- Preoperative genetic testing impacts surgical decision making in BRCA mutation carriers with breast cancer: a retrospective cohort analysis.
Yadav Siddhartha et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 1511
- Preoperative Panel Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes Does Not Significantly Impact Time to Surgery for Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer Patients Compared with BRCA1/2 Testing.
Murphy Amy E et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2017 Aug
- Advances in the diagnosis of hereditary kidney cancer: Initial results of a multigene panel test.
Nguyen Kevin A et al. Cancer 2017 Aug
- Expanded Gene Panel Use for Women With Breast Cancer: Identification and Intervention Beyond Breast Cancer Risk.
O'Leary Erin et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2017 Aug
- Racial/ethnic differences in multiple-gene sequencing results for hereditary cancer risk.
Caswell-Jin Jennifer L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jul
- A randomized controlled trial of disclosing genetic risk information for Alzheimer disease via telephone.
Christensen Kurt D et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jul
- Evaluation of a new genetic family history screening questionnaire for identifying Lynch syndrome.
Harrison Dawn S et al. The Nurse practitioner 2017 Aug 42(8) 48-51
- Genetics, genomics, and cancer risk assessment: State of the Art and Future Directions in the Era of Personalized Medicine.
Weitzel Jeffrey N et al. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 61(5) 327-59
- Is no news good news? Inconclusive genetic test results in BRCA1 and BRCA2 from patients and professionals' perspectives.
Ardern-Jones Audrey et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2010 Jan 8(1) 1
- Mosaicism: Implications for Genetic Counseling and Medical Management.
Waldman Laura et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2017 Aug 21(4) 428-432
- Family Communication, Risk Perception and Cancer Knowledge of Young Adults from BRCA1/2 Families: a Systematic Review.
Young Alison L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- The Changing Landscape of Genetic Testing for Inherited Breast Cancer Predisposition.
Afghahi Anosheh et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2017 May 18(5) 27