Last Posted: Sep 01, 2017
- CAR T Cells: Engineering Patients Immune Cells to Treat Their Cancers
August 31, 2017
- Gut bacteria associated with cancer immunotherapy response in melanoma
Science Mag, August 20, 2017
- NCI study identifies essential genes for cancer immunotherapy
NCI, August 7, 2017
- Treatment of multiple myeloma with high-risk cytogenetics: a consensus of the International Myeloma Working Group.
Sonneveld Pieter et al. Blood 2016 Jun 127(24) 2955-62
- Identification of essential genes for cancer immunotherapy
SJ Patel et al, Nature August 7, 2017
- Genetic biomarker for cancer immunotherapy
S Goswami et al, Science, July 28, 2017
- Applied Cancer Immunogenomics: Leveraging Neoantigen Discovery in Glioblastoma.
Johanns Tanner M et al. Cancer journal (Sudbury, Mass.) 23(2) 125-130
- Longitudinal analysis of treatment-induced genomic alterations in gliomas.
Erson-Omay E Zeynep et al. Genome medicine 2017 Feb 9(1) 12
- The science behind the story: Following a cancer vaccine from concept to proof of concept
T Ulrich, Broad Institute, July 6, 2017
- Precision Oncology: Gene Changes Predict Immunotherapy Response
NIH Director Blog, June 20, 2017
- Cancer Precision Medicine: Why More Is More and DNA Is Not Enough.
Schütte Moritz et al. Public health genomics 2017 Jun
- Genetic mutations predict patient response to immunotherapy
Science Mag, June 8, 2017
- Immunotherapy drug opens a new era of precision medicine for cancer
M Healy, May 26, 2017
- Predictive model for high-frequency microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer patients over 50 years of age.
Fujiyoshi Kenji et al. Cancer medicine 2017 May
- Implementing liquid biopsies into clinical decision making for cancer immunotherapy.
Quandt Dagmar et al. Oncotarget 2017 Apr
- Oncologists await historic first: a pan-tumor predictive marker, for immunotherapy.
Garber Ken et al. Nature biotechnology 2017 Apr 35(4) 297-298