- Dengue viruses cluster antigenically but not as discrete serotypes.
Katzelnick Leah C et al. Science 2015 Sep 18. (6254) 1338-43 Katzelnick Leah C et al. Science 2015 Sep 18. (6254) 1338-43
- H1N1 viral proteome peptide microarray predicts individuals at risk for H1N1 infection and segregates infection versus Pandemrix(®) vaccination.
Ambati Aditya et al. Immunology 2015 Jul (3) 357-66 Ambati Aditya et al. Immunology 2015 Jul (3) 357-66
- Protection against dengue disease by synthetic nucleic acid antibody prophylaxis/immunotherapy.
Flingai Seleeke et al. Sci Rep 2015 12616 Flingai Seleeke et al. Sci Rep 2015 12616
- Polymorphisms in HLA-DPB1 Are Associated With Differences in Rubella Virus-Specific Humoral Immunity After Vaccination.
Lambert Nathaniel D et al. J. Infect. Dis. 2015 Mar 15. (6) 898-905 Lambert Nathaniel D et al. J. Infect. Dis. 2015 Mar 15. (6) 898-905
- G1P species A rotavirus over 27years - Pre- and post-vaccination eras - in Brazil: Full genomic constellation analysis and no evidence for selection pressure by Rotarix® vaccine.
da Silva Marcelle Figueira Marques et al. Infect. Genet. Evol. 2015 Mar 206-18 da Silva Marcelle Figueira Marques et al. Infect. Genet. Evol. 2015 Mar 206-18
domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017
Immunotherapy [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.