- Activation of the RIG-I pathway during influenza vaccination enhances the germinal center reaction, promotes T follicular helper cell induction, and provides a dose-sparing effect and protective immunity.
Kulkarni Raveendra R et al. J. Virol. 2014 Dec 88(24) 13990-4001
- Vaccine-associated varicella and rubella infections in severe combined immunodeficiency with isolated CD4 lymphocytopenia and mutations in IL7R detected by tandem whole exome sequencing and chromosomal microarray.
Bayer D K et al. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 2014 Dec 178(3) 459-69
- Characterization of reverse genetics-derived cold-adapted master donor virus A/Leningrad/134/17/57 (H2N2) and reassortants with H5N1 surface genes in a mouse model.
Isakova-Sivak Irina et al. Clin. Vaccine Immunol. 2014 May 21(5) 722-31
- Narcolepsy as an adverse event following immunization: case definition and guidelines for data collection, analysis and presentation.
Poli Francesca et al. Vaccine 2013 Jan 30. 31(6) 994-1007
- Serotypes and genetic profiles of Bordetella pertussis strains isolated in the city of São Paulo, 2006-2008.
Leite Daniela et al. J Pediatr (Rio J) 2012 Jul 88(4) 357-60
domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017
Immunotherapy [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.