- A path to precision in the ICU.
Maslove David M et al. Critical care (London, England) 2017 04 (1) 79
- Early Diagnosis of Sepsis: Is an Integrated Omics Approach the Way Forward?
Langley Raymond J et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2017 Jun
- Early Prediction of Sepsis Incidence in Critically Ill Patients Using Specific Genetic Polymorphisms.
David Vlad Laurentiu et al. Biochemical genetics 2017 Jun (3) 193-203
- Antimicrobial resistance: The complex challenge of measurement to inform policy and the public.
Wernli Didier et al. PLoS medicine 2017 Aug (8) e1002378
- Understanding and overcoming antibiotic resistance.
Richardson Lauren A et al. PLoS biology 2017 Aug (8) e2003775
- Genomic Analysis and Resistance Mechanisms in Shigella flexneri 2a Strain 301.
Zhu Zhen et al. Microbial drug resistance (Larchmont, N.Y.) 2017 Aug
- Investigation of a Canine Parvovirus Outbreak using Next Generation Sequencing.
Parker Jayme et al. Scientific reports 2017 Aug (1) 9633
- Protein abundances can distinguish between naturally-occurring and laboratory strains of Yersinia pestis, the causative agent of plague.
Merkley Eric D et al. PloS one 2017 (8) e0183478
- The Intestinal Microbiome in Infectious Diseases: The Clinical Relevance of a Rapidly Emerging Field.
Harris Vanessa C et al. Open forum infectious diseases 2017 (3) ofx144
- Use of whole genome sequencing to investigate an outbreak of gonorrhoea among females in urban New South Wales, Australia, 2012 to 2014.
Buckley C, et al. bioRxiv, Aug 18, 2017.
sábado, 2 de septiembre de 2017
Infectious Diseases [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Sep 01, 2017