Last Posted: Sep 22, 2017
- Developing effective ctDNA testing services for lung cancer
PHG foundation, Sep 19, 2017
- Large scale, prospective screening of EGFR mutations in the blood of advanced NSCLC patients to guide treatment decisions.
Mayo-de-Las-Casas C et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Sep 28(9) 2248-2255
- Routine clinical use of circulating tumor cells for diagnosis of mutations and chromosomal rearrangements in non-small cell lung cancer-ready for prime-time?
Pailler Emma et al. Translational lung cancer research 2017 Aug 6(4) 444-453
- Economic Considerations in the Use of Novel Targeted Therapies for Lung Cancer: Review of Current Literature.
Albaba Hamzeh et al. PharmacoEconomics 2017 Aug
- Precision Diagnosis and Treatment for Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Reck Martin et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Aug (9) 849-861
- A consensus on liquid biopsy from the 2016 Chinese Lung Cancer Summit expert panel.
Wu Yi-Long et al. ESMO open 2017 2(Suppl 1) e000174
- Circulating Tumor DNA: Measurement and Clinical Utility.
Donaldson Joshua et al. Annual review of medicine 2017 Aug
- Economic analysis of ALK testing and crizotinib therapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
Lu Shun et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 Jun 17(9) 985-94
- Evolving Cancer Classification in the Era of Personalized Medicine: A Primer for Radiologists.
O'Neill Ailbhe C et al. Korean journal of radiology 18(1) 6-17
- Prospective Clinical Integration of an Amplicon-Based Next-Generation Sequencing Method to Select Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Patients for Genotype-Tailored Treatments.
Zugazagoitia Jon et al. Clinical lung cancer 2017 Jun
- Systemic Therapy for Stage IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline Update.
Hanna Nasser et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Aug JCO2017746065
- Economic Evaluation of Companion Diagnostic Testing for EGFR Mutations and First-Line Targeted Therapy in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients in South Korea.
Lim Eun-A et al. PloS one 2016 11(8) e0160155
- Most cases of lung cancer are due to smoking; however, there are other risk factors including family history.
- A novel molecular diagnostics platform for somatic and germline precision oncology.
Cabanillas Rubén et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2017 Jul 5(4) 336-359
- [Clinical utility of real-time fluorescent PCR for combined detection of anaplastic lymphoma kinase and c-ros oncogene 1 receptor tyrosine kinase in non-small cell lung cancer].
Bai D Y et al. Zhonghua zhong liu za zhi [Chinese journal of oncology] 2016 Dec 38(12) 898-903
- Australian recommendations for EGFR T790M testing in advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
John Thomas et al. Asia-Pacific journal of clinical oncology 2017 Jul